|How to print your certificate|
Below are the instructions for printing/downloading your Workshop Certificate of Completion for workshops after December 1, 2015.
If you took a workshop prior to that date, please contact us to update your profile. Once we have updated it, you will follow the instructions below.
We have included screen shots with yellow arrows to help you navigate.
1. Please sign in to the system. If you do not know your login, please follow the password reset. If it is your first time logging in, your username is likely the e-mail address you used when you registered for your PROMPT workshop.
2. Once logged in to your account, select "Manage Profile".
3. Once you click manage profile, the screen below will appear. Click the orange text "Professional Development".
4. Once in Professional Development, you will see all of the Workshops you have taken after December 1, 2015. This screen contains your registration information. Click the Certifications/Programs "tab" to view your certificates.
5. On this screen, click the small certificate icon next to the certificate you choose to print/download.
6. Once you have selected the certificate a new screen will open with the word "Print". To download, choose to print as a .pdf and select where on your computer/device you would like the Certificate saved. Please note that due to ASHA regulations, we are not able to print the ASHA CEUs earned on the certificate. If you need your ASHA CEU completion, you will need to access that through ASHA's site.